Of primary importance to us is providing a solution to our customers. The technology utilized should be the one that is most accommodating and appropriate for the specific problem they are addressing. With that being said we are ensuring we can provide the most cutting edge solutions by incorporating into our offerings the latest developments in the ever-changing world of Information Technology. This allows us to help our customers make astute technological decisions and leverage that change for development and growth.
Alfresco is the leading open source enterprise content management system and is known for its scalability, leveraging the power of the open source platform . EnvisioIT offers a full suite of Alfresco services. We provide Alfresco consultancy and support for Enterprise Content Management and web content management. EnvisioIT migrates enormous document management applications to Alfresco with ease. This is one way we help our partners attain cost savings, better application performance, and increased ROI.
The benefits of using Alfresco
- Follows a simple content sharing model
- Highly Scalable and Fault Tolerant Service Oriented Architecture
- Effectively manages the deluge of content that is generated in daily jobs
- Supports searching using Google-like search and Yahoo-like folder browsing
IBM® Cognos® Business Intelligence can help you and your organization better understand business performance. It provides reports, analysis, dashboards and scoreboards that will help to clarify operational data and provide actionable business intelligence beneficial to the decision making process.
- Reports equip users with the information they need to make fact-based decisions.
- Dashboards help users access, interact and personalize content in a way that supports how they make decisions.
- Analysis capabilities provide access to information from multiple angles and perspectives so you can view and analyze it to make informed decisions.
- Collaboration capabilities include communication tools and social networking to fuel the exchange of ideas during the decision-making process.
- Scorecarding capabilities automate the capture, management and monitoring of business metrics so you can compare them with your strategic and operational objectives
Crystal Reports allows users to graphically design data connection(s) and report layout. In the Database Expert, users can select and link tables from a wide variety of data sources, including Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, Oracle databases, Microsoft SQL Server databases, Microsoft Access databases, Business Objects Enterprise business views, and local file system information. Fields from these tables can be placed on the report design surface, and can also be used in custom formulas, using either BASIC or Crystal’s own syntax, which are then placed on the design surface. Formulas can be evaluated at several phases during report generation as specified by the developer.
Both fields and formulas have a wide array of formatting options available, which can be applied absolutely or conditionally. The data can be grouped into bands, each of which can be split further and conditionally suppressed as needed. Crystal Reports also supports subreports, graphing, and a limited amount of GIS functionality.
- Supported data sources
- Databases such as PostgreSQL, Sybase, IBM DB2, Ingres, Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Interbase, Btrieve and Oracle
- Spreadsheets such as Microsoft Excel
- Text files
- XML Files
- Groupware applications as Lotus Notes, Microsoft Exchange and Novell GroupWise
- SAP: BW, Info Sets, Tables, and Business Objects Universes
Oracle Corporation specializes in database products and solutions. It has been an industry leader in network computers and has focused much of its attention on high-end workstations and minicomputers as the platforms from which to run its database systems.
Microsoft SQL Server
Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management system. It’s primary application is the storing and retrieving of data that is requested by other software applications. This can be done internally, over a network, or over the Internet. There are multiple editions of Microsoft SQL Server depending on scalability needs and workload stipulations.
MySQL is a freely available open source Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) that uses Structured Query Language (SQL). SQL is the most popular language for adding, accessing and managing content in a database and is renown for its quick processing, proven reliability, and ease of use and flexibility.
IBM DB2 is a family of database server products developed by IBM. These products all support the relational model, but in recent years some products have been extended to support object-relational features and non-relational structures, in particular XML.
Microsoft Access, also known as Microsoft Office Access, is a database management system from Microsoft that combines the relational Microsoft Jet Database Engine with a graphical user interface and software-development tools.
Java & J2EE
EnvisioIT’s Sun Java team builds affordable, practical, best-of-breed technology solutions to address the complex business needs of our customers. Part of our process is employing proven Java technology best practices, patterns, methodology and frameworks.
The Main Benefits of the J2EE Platform
- Flexibility, reliability and scalability in every aspect of the technology
- Reduce development costs and risks
- Achieve faster time to market with lower maintenance costs
- Easy to use quality software applications
Our Sun Java skill sets include
- Languages: Java
- Databases: Oracle 9i, My SQL, PostgreSQL, Sybase
- Technology: J2EE, JEE5, Struts, Spring, JSF
- Web Services: Java API for Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) 2.0, XML-Based Web Services (JAXWS), SOAP with Attachments API for Java (SAAJ), Java API for XML-Based RPC (JAX-RPC), Streaming API for XML, Apache Axis Application Server: Apache, Jboss, Tomcat, IBM Webspare
- IDE’s: Netbeans, Eclipse, Sun Studio Creator
Java Development :
Leo TechnoSoft is a leading name in the development of web-based software applications based on Java Application Development frameworks. Incorporating the open source features of J2EE software development, we specialize in offering our clients the benefits of affordability and faster software development.
Java Support :
Our Sun Java team provides guidance in development and deployment of J2EE applications. We offer IT consulting expertise for J2EE software applications utilizing the services available from Java application servers and J2EE framework with a dedicated focus on customer satisfaction.
Migration to Java :
Migration of projects to Java technology has become a growing need of businesses globally. Leo TechnoSoft migrates projects to leverage the scalability, security, speed, reliability, cross-platform capabilities and AJAX capabilities of J2EE technologies.
Liferay Portal is the world’s leading open source enterprise portal solution using the latest in Java and Web 2.0 technologies. EnvisioIT offers a full range of Liferay development and consulting services, such as themes and portlets development, portal customization etc. We have been actively developing enterprise portal software for clients for over 5 years, including Intranet and collaboration platforms. We also have experience integrating with enterprise applications, such as SAP, Alfresco, HR application etc.
Liferay portal offers dynamic and intuitive time saving features
- Compatible with any application server, database server, or operating system
- Provides out-of-the-box tools offering over 60 portlets
- Support for 22 languages
- Liferay CMS and Liferay Collaboration offer content management, web publishing and social networking options
- Users can be grouped together with each group having their own separate mini portal
- Offers drag & drop feature allowing users to move different elements around in the portal
Microsoft .NET Technologies
We have a team of highly skilled Microsoft Certified Professionals experienced in working on Microsoft technology platforms. We design and build quality solutions utilizing the complete .NET architecture. Along with incorporating cloud computing with the Microsoft Azure platform, we can provide a reliable, scalable environment for developing robust SAAS applications.
OUR MICROSOFT SKILL SETS INCLUDE
- Languages: ASP .NET, VB .NET, C#
- Databases: SQL Server 2000/2005
- Components: Teleric, Infragistics, Component Art, Codejoke
- Technology: Silverlight,, WPF, WCF, , WF, Cardspace
- Application Server: Internet Information Services
Leveraging on the deep domain expertise of our PHP professionals who adopt industry best-practices and methodologies, EnvisioIT delivers the most comprehensive PHP web applications and solutions for different industry verticals. We offer customized PHP solutions to comply with the business objectives, organizational structure, and workflow management of different enterprises.
At EnvisioIT we believe in providing competent services for 100% customer satisfaction and delivery of our projects on-time without any compromise in quality. Based on the latest technology standards and frameworks, our PHP based web solutions deliver maximum ROI and reduces the overall development cost while transforming the entire workflow system.
Our PHP Development Services Include
- Web Application Development
- Application Reengineering and Enhancement
- Web Application Maintenance
- MySQL Data Modeling
- Open Source PHP Implementation
Drupal is a free/open source software that can be used by individuals or groups of users — even those lacking technical skills — to easily create and manage many types of Web sites. The application includes a content management platform and a development framework.
WordPress is a free and open source blogging tool and a content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL, which runs on a web hosting service. Features include a plugin architecture and a template system.
Joomla is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to build Web sites and powerful online applications.
At EnvisioIT we strive to achieve the best results in Python development in order to provide you with the first-class web solutions at very reasonable rates.
Our dedicated team of Python developers and programmers knows exactly how to achieve maximum success in web development and to make your web application profitable and salable in a variety of consumer markets. At EnvisioIT, we use only innovative technologies and leading edge solutions in order to meet all requirements of modern business. This has helped us develop a rich expertise in multiple technologies, delivering numerous Python projects of differing complexities.
Django is a highly flexible content management system built around the Python programming language. EnvisioIT provides you complete solutions for your Django programming needs – whether Django installation or Django custom website development. Our expert Django designers can either develop new custom Django templates or simply modify an existing template to suit your requirements. Django is increasingly being used the world over for building simple websites to complex corporate applications. It’s best attributes are its simplicity of use, along with it’s reliability.
Benefits of Django
- Django makes it very easy to add or modify content, including images and multimedia
- Is freely available for anyone to use and implement
- Allows in-house management of all website content
- It enables code visibility to all developers
- Django is a fast growing open source with a great support structure
- Very easy system to work on benefitting those with non-technical backgrounds
- Runs on Linux, Windows, FreeBSD, MacOSX server, Solaris and AIX
- Django offers thousands of templates to choose from for making customizable web layouts, so the look and feel of sites can be frequently changed
Ruby on Rails
Ruby on Rails is an open source framework for development in the programming language Ruby, which is an object-oriented language. A defining characteristic of Ruby on Rails is it’s ease of use and efficiency with regard to development time. Web Development is made so much more efficient in Ruby that it may end up being one of the more used languages on the web in the near future. At EnvisioIT we have a team of developers experienced in working in Ruby on Rails, and can deliver custom Web Applications that showcase the efficiency and ease of use that make Ruby on Rails the powerful tool it is.
Some of the components of Ruby on Rails include
- Active record, an object-relational mapping layer
- Action pack, a manager of controller and view functions
- Action mailer, a handler of email
- Action web services
- Prototype, an implementer of drag and drop and Ajax functionality
SharePoint optimizes internal business flow & processes and can be configured to provide document management, workflow, and a range of automated tasks. Based on .Net and XML technologies, SharePoint has the ability to improve communication and collaboration between staff and customers.
Microsoft SharePoint is a collaborative solution, along with being a powerful platform to build and manage Intranets, Extranets and external websites. Organizations of all sizes are rapidly adopting this technology for the ease of use and benefits it offers.
- SharePoint can easily be configured to meet business needs of companies for business functionality and creative design
- Site customization can be done even by non-programmers, by using SharePoint Designer
- Easy content migration and implementation
- Detailed security options are available and easily managed
- Business portals
- Facilitates a shared workspace environment
Through SQL Server Reporting Services, we offer comprehensive server-based solutions that enable the creation, management, and delivery of both traditional and paper-oriented reports, along with interactive or web-based reports.
Our services in SSRS supports the full reporting life cycle including
- Report Authoring
Create reports to be published to the Report Server using Microsoft or 3rd party design tools that use Report. Definition Language (RDL), an XML-based industry standard used to define reports.
- Report Management
Report definitions, folders, and resources are published and managed as a Web service and are cached for consistency and performance.
- Report Delivery
Delivery of both on-demand (pull) & event-based (push) reports that can be viewed in a web / e-mail based format.